Friday, 9 September 2016
Some beliefs that are totally wrong
Hello readers, today I will telling you about some beliefs that are totally wrong. Here they are :
1. Some individuals do not believe Islam (which means submission to the will of God) is the only right religion. You are wrong if you are one of those individuals, it is the only religion that can let you make Heaven and have a good life. 'And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the life to come he shall be among the losers." Quran, Chapter 3:85
2. Some individuals believe that the reason why childbirth is painful and man have to work hard to make a living is because Adam and Hawa (Eve) disobeyed Allah. You are totally wrong if you believe that, this is because Allah made us know in the Quran that no soul carries the burden of another. "And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord, (He is beyond the reach of their perception) and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination." Quran, Chapter 35:18. "We have certainly created man into hardship." Quran, Chapter 90:4.
3. Some individuals believe that Jesus died on the cross for their sins, you are wrong if you believe that. He did not die on the cross, talk-less of dying for your sins."They declared, "We have put to death the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God.' They did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it only seemed to them (as if it had been so). And those who differ in this matter are in doubt concerning it. They have no definite knowledge about it, but only follow mere conjecture. But they certainly did not kill him, God raised him towards Himself. God is Almighty and Wise." Quran, Chapter 4:157-158.
4. Some individuals believe that Jesus is the son of God, if you believe that, you are totally wrong. What you are doing is associating partners with Allah which is the greatest sin. It is the same as idol worshiping. "O people of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs." Quran, Chapter 4: 171
5. Some individuals believe that the hadith is intact, well the hadith is not intact, however, it contains some truth It is not one of the Books of Allah, the only Book of Allah that remain intact and that will remain intact is the Quran. Some hadith prohibits what God has not prohibited, it is a idol worshipping to prohibit what He has not prohibited. For example, some will say music, dancing or drawings and sculptures of animal or humans are prohibited. They are totally wrong, nothing of such was mentioned in the Quran. Some narrates stories that contradicts what was written in the Quran, do not believe anything that contradicts what is in the Quran "And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie or denies His verses? Those will attain their portion of the decree until when Our messengers come to them to take them in death, they will say "Where are those you used to invoke besides Allah? They will say, "They have departed from us," and will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelivers." Quran, Chapter 7:37.