|Image courtesy of think4photop at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
Thursday, 14 July 2016
Saving money on fuel
1. Do not speed up your car cause it burns fuel so try not to drive your car too fast.
2. Do not warm your car for more than 30 seconds. Anything more than that will waste your fuel.
3. Do not use your brakes excessively, cause that will also help you burn your fuel.
4. You should buy your fuel in the morning, cause as the weather condition gets hotter the density falls therefore reducing the amount of fuel you get from the pump.
5. Diesel is more efficient than petrol.