Image courtesy of Multipedia at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Tuesday, 28 June 2016
5 qualities your supermarket should have
1. The name of the supermarket should be memorable and catchy.
2. Your supermarket should be close to a busstop, that way individuals that do not have cars can easily access your shop/store.
3. You should always have goods that complement themselves. For example if you sell bread it will be reasonable if you sell butter or olive spread or chocolate spread
4. Your products should be arranged in ways that customers can easily locate them.
5. An ATM should be located near your shop, that way customers can easily pick up money for shopping at yours.
6. Your shop/store should be located on a busy street.
7. Lastly, prices should be reasonable
Keep checking out my blog regularly.